Fairy meadows is a hilly station situated in district Diamer of Gilgit Baltistan .It is called Jout in local language which means (meadows). Fairy Meadows is very famous among the mountaineers who are in love with mountains. They visit Fairy Meadows to see the mighty Nanga Parbat which is 9th highest mountain in the world. Which is also known as (KILLER MOUMTAIN ) and it is 8126 Meters above from the sea level. Fairy Meadows have five features in one small valley which you would not find anywhere in the world. You will witness heavy forest , dry mountains on the way of jeep trek, lush green mountains and meadows, glaciers, and the mighty world ranked Nanga Parbat .Fairy Meadows lays in the Himalayan range .Fairy Meadows has a variety of adventures where you can have forest trekking’s, glacier walks and trekking to the basecamp of Nanga Parbat
Hunza Nagar valley no longer needs any introduction in tourism sector as these two places have become the most popular tourist destination from last two decades .Hunza Nagar is located in Gilgit Baltistan. Hunza was ruled as princely state before the independence of Pakistan and its now a modern city with its cultural values and norms. Hunza has two historical forts Altit fort and Baltit fort where the heritage is preserved . Witness the mighty Rakaposhi mountain which is 7788 meters above from the sea level. One of the best trekking sides for the mountain trekkers. who are looking for adventurous trekking’s. These two valleys are surrounded by Karakorum mountain range.
First Day: Hunza
- Fly to Gilgit Airport from Islamabad International Airport
- Landing in Gilgit and received by a Guide from Gilgit Airport
- Ride to Hunza Valley
- Short stop to spend a quality time at Rakaposhi View Point
- Visit and viewing presentation inside Baltit Fort 700 years old
- Visit and viewing presentation inside Altit Fort 900 years old
- Visit to Leif Larsen Music School
- A little rest at Royal Gardens Altit
- Drive to the lofty viewpoint (Duiker) in Hunza-Nagar (observe sundown on white peak)
- Nightover in Hunza
Second Day: Khunjerab National Park
- Departure to Pak-China Border (Khunjerab- highest road border in the world) (6 hours)
- Passing through Ganish village and Haldeikish ancient rock carvings.
- Ranging through newly constructed Pak-China friendship tunnels
- Short stop at Atabad Lake
- Pass across Hussaini Glacier; experience the easy on the eye view of Passu Cathedral/Cones above 6000m and Shisper Peak.
- Pass across Passu Glacier and Batura Glacier viewpoint, World’s 4th longest glacier.
- Enter Khunjerab National Park in Deh
- Spot Marmots
- Reach Pak-China Border and get amused by the natural environment and witness snow in summers on a lucky day.
- Time to shop on return in Sost (Immigration/custom point) for Chinese goods (electronics, watches, etc.)
- Nest in Hunza
Third Day: Naltar Valley
- Departure for Naltar Valley
- Enjoy the fascinating view of Naltar Valley
- Explore the attractive lakes in Naltar Valley
- Spend some memorable time in Satrangi Lake
- Ride to Gilgit
- Night over in Gilgit
Fourth Day: Fairy Meadows
- Leaving for Fairy Meadows
- Ride to Raikot (3hrs)
- Scenic View of ancient Silk Route
- Jeep drive to Tatu (50mins)
- Trek to Fairy Meadows (2-3 hrs depending on speed and stamina) along with hired porters and donkeys for luggage from Tatu
- Reside night in Fairy Meadows (camping optional)
Fifth Day: Free Day/Beyal Camp & Nanga Parbat Base Camp
- Free/spare day at Fairy Meadows or Trek to Nanga Parbat Base Camp
- A brief stop at Beyal Camp
- Enjoy the starry night of Fairy Meadows
- Staying overnight in Fairy Meadows (camping is optional)
Sixth Day: Gilgit
- Drive to Gilgit
- Visit Local Bazaar (NLI Market)
- Visit to Kargha Nala & Fish Farm
- Visit to Kargha Buddha
- Night stayover in Gilgit
Seventh Day: Islamabad
- Drop at Gilgit Airport
- Fly back to Islamabad
- Landing in Islamabad
- Dream a travel dream and travel with us 😉
Air tickets (Return)
Road transport including fuel (Toyota Corolla)
Hotel accommodation according to the itinerary
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Driver and Guide’s food & accommodation
Fort & National Park Tickets
Parking Fees & Toll Taxes
What’s not included
Airport transfers in Islamabad (can be arranged – additional charges)
International airfare for overseas Pakistani
Personal equipment (warm clothes, boots, etc)
Tips for guides, porters, staff, etc
Miscellaneous (drinks, phone calls, laundry, souvenir, etc)
|Terms & Conditions|
Our team will give services according to government SOP’s.
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins, Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group