Neelum Valley is a well known tourist spot which is located in Azad Kashmir territory of Pakistan.
This valley was one of the most affected area of Pakistan during 2005 earthquakes.
Domestic tourism is on its peak towards Neelum Valley from last few years.
Murree highway has made easy access to Neelum valley .
This valley is fully surrounded by huge snow cap mountains and thick forest .
Covered area of Neelum Valley is 200 kilometers.
International tourist are not allowed to travel to Kashmir and parts of Kashmir as it is next to the Pak-India LOC area.
- You will see the fascinating sceneries of Neelum valley.
- The green hills of Kashmir and sunrise of Muzaffarabad
- Explore and walk on hand made bridge around Neelum valley
- Hike to Arang Kel and visit waterfalls.
First Day: Neelum Valley from Islamabad
- Departure for Neelum Valley
- Ride towards Kohala on Murree road
- Break at Kohala
- Drive to Muzzafarabad along Neelum river
- Explore the beautiful Keran and its suburbs
- Night over in Keran
Second Day: Rati Gali
- Early Morning walk in Keran
- Experience the ecstatic dawn in Keran
- Departure for Sharda
- Drive through Dawarian
- Quick stops on the way
- Ride to Rati Gali Lake (off-road jeep 4×4)
- Explore the aesthetic Rati Gali Lake
- Night stayover in Sharda
Third Day: Kel
- Explore the attractive Sharda
- Drive to Kel
- Explore the appealing Kel
- Trek to Arrang Kel (2 km)
- Explore the captivating Arrang Kel
- Ride to Taobat
- Night over in Taobat
Fourth Day: Taobat/ Sharda
- Strolling around Taobat in early morning
- Sightseeing in Toabat
- Explore the enchanting Taobat Valley
- Ride towards Sharda
- Night stayover in Sharda
Fifth Day: Kutton Waterfall/Islamabad
- Departure for Islamabad
- A brief stop at Kutton waterfall
- Arrival in Islamabad
- Dream a travel dream and travel with us
- |Services Not Included|
-Personal trekking equipment and clothing
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
-Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue coverage.
-Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.|
Terms & Conditions|
Our team will give services according to government SOP’s.
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.