Fairy meadows is a hilly station situated in district Diamer of Gilgit Baltistan .It is called Jout in local language which means (meadows). Fairy Meadows is very famous among the mountaineers who are in love with mountains. They visit Fairy Meadows to see the mighty Nanga Parbat which is 9th highest mountain in the world. Which is also known as (KILLER MOUMTAIN ) and it is 8126 Meters above from the sea level . Fairy Meadows have five features in one small valley which you would not find anywhere in the world in one valley. You will witness dense forest, dry mountains on the way of jeep trek ,lush green mountains and meadows, glaciers, and the mighty world ranked Nanga Parbat. Fairy Meadows lays in the Himalayan range. Fairy Meadows has a variety of adventures where you can have forest trekking’s, glacier walks and trekking to the basecamp of Nanga Parbat .
First Day: Gilgit
- Departure to Gilgit from Islamabad international airport
- Received by our drive from Gilgit airport
- Leaving for Fairy Meadows (1: 30hrs.)
- Ride along KKH
- Stop at junction point (where three mighty mountains ranges meet The Karakoram, Hindukush & Himalaya
- Scenic View of Ancient Silk Route
- Halt at Raikot
- Jeep ride to Fairy point (1:30 hrs.)
- Trek to Fairy Meadows along with hired porters and Horses from Tatu
- Check-in Hotel and rest time
- Enjoy the tempting view of fairy meadows
- Night stayover in Fairy Meadows at Raikot Sarai
- Camping is optional
Second Day: Fairy Meadows
- Rest/Free day at Fairy Meadows
- Rest and free time for photography, writing, or any other activity
- Enjoy the twilights of dawn and dusk, mirror view of mountains in Lakes
- Lunch break at Fairy Meadows
- Be mesmerized by the seducing beauty of Fairy Meadows
- Enjoy the view of Robust Nanga Parbat
- Spend night in Fairy Meadows at Raikot Sarai or equivalent
- Camping is optional
Third Day: Beyal Base Camp
- Hike towards Beyal camp (1 hrs.)
- Enjoy the walk to the wilderness (13000ft)
- Enjoy the snow covered landscape of Nanga Parbat Peak
- Rest and free time for photography, writing and any other activity
- Hike towards viewpoint (40 mins), Where you will stand above the Raikot Glacier
- Hike towards Base Camp (1: 30 hrs.) Depends on weather/atmospheric conditions (optional)
- Inspect the view of Mighty Nanga Parbat, Bulder Peak, Raikot peak and Jeliper Peak
- Trek back to Beyal Camp
- Lunch break at Beyal Camp
- Visit to the Graveyard of 1934 expedition
- Night Stayover at Beyal Camp at Summit Resort or Fairy Land , Camping is (optional)
Fourth Day: Fairy Meadows
- Early Morning stroll/walk at Beyal Camp
- Trek back to Fairy Meadows
- Arrival at Fairy Meadows
- Relax or explore anything you missed yesterday
- Descending back to Raikot bridge
- Ride towards Gilgit
- Night stayover in Gilgit at Riveria Hotel or equivalent
Fifth Day: Islamabad
- Departure for Islamabad
- Small stops on the way
- Arrival in Islamabad
- Dream a travel dream and travel with us 🙂
The main highlights of our proposed holiday are given below.
- Experience the culture of the ethnic minority community of Chilas
- Enjoy Pakistani cuisine
- Opportunity to interact with Chilasi’s community members including men, and children
- View of Nanga Parbat (8,126m), Bulder Peak, Jeliper Peak and Raikot Peak
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus), tributaries, and streams
- Valleys of northern Pakistan including Gilgit, Chilas, etc
- Bazaars of Gilgit and Jaglot
- Karakoram Highway and Ancient Silk Route
- experience the camping adventure
- |Services Not Included|
-Personal trekking equipment and clothing
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
-Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue coverage.
-Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
|Terms & Conditions|
Our team will give services according to government SOP’s.
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.